Summary: Imangi Studios seeks an experienced, mid-level mobile producer to join the Temple Run Publishing and Live Ops team.
In this position, you will facilitate and encourage successful product development via people and project management. This position will assist in managing external team's work effort to hit goals and milestones across engineering, art, design, product, live ops, and all other aspects of building and shipping games and content. Additionally, this role will support positive team interactions and troubleshoot with individuals for task-based issues.
Coordinate the delivery of a high-quality game experience within time and budget constraints.
Maintain positive communication channels between external and internal teams including the art director, technical director, data analyst, product director, QA and other stakeholders.
Assist in developing and managing timelines and production schedules of live games against featuring and internal deadlines.
Contribute to building and maintaining a strong, open, and supportive office and company culture through regular, transparent communication.
Work closely with leads on day-to-day maintenance, organization, and management of the schedule(s) and resources.
Attend department meetings to document, then distribute notes accordingly.
Assist in detecting production and development abnormalities before reporting them through the proper lines of communication.
Provide regular updates and status reports on the state of the project(s), including bug reports and task lists.
Participate in product testing to monitor progress and state of the project(s)
Participate in compiling data, charts, and visual assets for the creation of team-wide presentations.
- Proven experience in managing external development teams using Scrum Development and Agile methodologies.
- 1-2 shipped mobile game titles
- Experience in Jira or other proprietary software tasking programs.
- Ability to communicate with multiple departments within a game development studio and distribute important information in a productive and professional manner.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for mobile games and experience working on projects that operate on a free-to-play model.
- Knowledge and experience in the mobile space and current industry standards and best practices.
- To be able to succeed, you need to be a strong team player, passionate about games, with a high level of initiative and energy.
Preferred Additional Experience:
Bachelor's degree in related field