Senior Publishing Producer
Position: Senior Producer
Summary: Imangi Studios seeks an experienced, Senior Producer to join the Temple Run Publishing and Live Ops team!
In this position, you will facilitate and encourage successful product development via people and project management. This position will assist in managing external team's work effort to hit goals and milestones across engineering, art, design, product, live ops, and all other aspects of building and shipping games and content. Additionally, this role will support positive team interactions and troubleshoot with individuals for task-based issues. The ideal candidate will be a passionate gamer with experience shipping and managing titles in the mobile games industry.
- Coordinate the delivery of a high quality game experience within time and budget constraints.
- Maintain positive communication channels between all departments within the game studio, including the art team, programming team, QA team, design team, and other stakeholders.
- Develop and manage timelines and production schedules, including longer roadmaps and the shorter sprints that exist within those. Additionally, help measure time estimates and accuracy of these estimates in order to determine overall efficiency.
- Contribute to building and maintaining a strong, open, and supportive office and company culture through regular, transparent communication.
Work closely with leads on day-to-day maintenance, organization, and management of the schedule(s) and resources.
Attend department meetings to document, then distribute notes accordingly.
Provide regular updates and status reports on the state of the project(s), including bug reports and task lists.
Participate in product testing to monitor progress and state of the project(s).
Participate in compiling data, charts, and visual assets for the creation of team-wide presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 7+ years of production experience preferred
- 1-2 shipped titles
- Proven experience managing a game development team using Scrum Development and Agile methodologies either as a producer, project manager, or scrum master
Familiarity with Jira or other proprietary software tasking programs
Ability to communicate with multiple departments within a game development studio and distribute important information in a productive and professional manner
Excellent time management skills and attention to detail