Position: Senior Producer
Summary: Imangi Studios is seeking a talented Senior Producer to join our team and help create industry-leading mobile games!
The Senior Producer will be responsible for facilitating successful product development via people and project management. This position will design reasonable schedules with game budgets and milestones in mind, then ensure all team members and departments are adhering to deadlines. Additionally, this role will support positive team interactions and troubleshoot with individuals for task-based issues. The ideal candidate will be a passionate gamer with experience shipping titles in the mobile games industry.
- Coordinate the delivery of a high quality game experience within time and budget constraints.
- Maintain positive communication channels between all departments within the game studio, including the art team, programming team, QA team, design team, and other stakeholders.
- Develop and manage timelines and production schedules, including longer roadmaps and the shorter sprints that exist within those. Additionally, help measure time estimates and accuracy of these estimates in order to determine overall efficiency.
- Contribute to building and maintaining a strong, open, and supportive office and company culture through regular, transparent communication.
Work closely with leads on day-to-day maintenance, organization, and management of the schedule(s) and resources.
Attend department meetings to document, then distribute notes accordingly.
Provide regular updates and status reports on the state of the project(s), including bug reports and task lists.
Participate in product testing to monitor progress and state of the project(s).
Participate in compiling data, charts, and visual assets for the creation of team-wide presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 7+ years of production experience preferred
- 1-2 shipped titles
- Proven experience managing a game development team using Scrum Development and Agile methodologies either as a producer, project manager, or scrum master
Familiarity with Jira or other proprietary software tasking programs
Ability to communicate with multiple departments within a game development studio and distribute important information in a productive and professional manner
Excellent time management skills and attention to detail